COVID-19 & WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
FREE DAYCARE FOR ONE MONTH!!!
FREE DAYCARE FROM MAY 12TH THRU JUNE 12TH!!!
41K9 will resume operations on May 12th 2020! Tell your friends and make sure your dog is registered on our Client Portal for daycare and boarding!
Please Help Us Continue Preparing During These Difficult Times... every day 41K9 will gladly accept donations of:
- Trauma & First-Aid Supplies
- Hemostatic Agents (blood-clotting powders)
- Anti-Fungal Powders, Sprays & Topical Creams
- Shelf-Stable Dog Food
- Hydrogen Peroxide (in smallest containers/amounts possible)
- Vitamin-C Tablets/Products (shelf-stable)
- Goods Or Services From Your Small Business
- Shelf-Stable Food And Snacks For Staff
- Cleaning Products & Disinfectants Of Any Kind
- Emergency/Shelter-In-Place Supplies
- Treats For Dogs
- New Blankets and Towels
Donations will be used to support 41K9 guests and Staff in our effort to have these essential items stocked in case of emergency. 41K9 will only accept new and unused items. Items can be mailed to 41K9 at 1707 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43604 or items may be boxed and marked for William Crown/41K9 and dropped off with the front desk staff at The Historic Hillcrest 241 16th Street, Toledo, OH 43604
Chief Operator, 41K9